Friday, July 10, 2009

Misc from May

I have been so bad about blogging lately. I have just been so busy, but now that Columbus is past and Anna is going to bed more easily I think I'll be able to do better. So, what follows is a really lame attempt to catch up all of May (except Disney--see next post for that).





Below Noah and pal Braylon play at Braylon's house.




Here Noah and pal Owen play at our place.



Anna smiling--I love this shot.


Brotherly/sisterly love. Noah really is great with her. He is so excited to go to her room each morning to greet her and he loves to sit by her and kiss her. His favorite phrase is "Hi, Baby Anna!" And he says it really loud and right in her face, but she loves it. She loves him too and gives him huge smiles and squeals of delight whenever he's around.



Here Mandy and Anna have some fun on a Saturday morning. Notice the spit up mark already present on the shirt. Love it.


Noah and Grandma Ruth



Anna and Grandma June



Noah finally learns how to dunk wihtout help on the big basketball hoop. Ha. Looks real though doesn't it. Please don't call CPS.


Noah and pal Owen at the zoo getting cornered by a peacock.

Noah giving his sister some attention


Anna chillin' like a villian at Jewel's house.


Noah and pal Braylon just maxin' relaxin'

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Love the pics! Especially the ones at our house! :) It's a good thing I'm your picture supplier! :)

Yoder Schrock Family said...

I know, right! I just finished another session of pirating pictures off of your blog. June was a full month of pix with B's birthday party etc. Thanks again for being my supplier.