Monday, August 23, 2010

Misc. July Fun

In July we had a lot of fun going on wagon rides together. And yes, some days Noah wants to stay in his pajamas so I let him. Who really cares, right?


One day Noah had the idea (in fact, I think he acutally said, "mom, I have a great idea!) to have breakfast in bed. Here he is in our bed with his pancakes. Look at the joy on that face.


We also had fun going to various parks to play. Part of me wants a swingset for our yard and part of me enjoys having a destination by going to other parks. Here the kids are playing at what we call "Veggie Tales Park."


Pretending Mommy is a horse is another favorite game from this summer. Specifically I am the horse from Toy Story named Bullseye. So the kids say, "Ride like the wind, Bullseye!" and jump on me. Only problem is that it isn't really safe for Anna to ride on my back yet so she jumps on my legs and I crawl around with both of them on me. It's fun, but trust me, after a while Bullseye needs to rest. This old gray mare aint what she used to be, let me tell ya.


And here is Noah enjoying a jam session on cousin Grayson's drums at the wedding in Ohio. He just loves music and in addition to drums and singing, he likes to try to play my violin a lot. He doesn't play it well, but he loves to try to play it. He'll have his first encounter with the children's choir at church this fall. I can't wait to see how he takes to it.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

What a fun Mom you are!!!