Here's the proof!
Here's to 11 years!!! I would marry you all over again in a heartbeat, Jon. This is the first year that Jon has held up a finger for our pictures.
Here we are in regular clothes before we head out for our anniversary dinner. It's kind of sad but we realized recently that we haven't been out do dinner just the two of us since our anniversary dinner last year. We have gone out without the kids with other couples and with groups of friends. We go to our small group without kids once a month. But we hadn't gone out to dinner just the two of us in a year. Can you belive that? To some people this just seems awful, and it is kind of sad, but it's not like we don't see each other at all. We spend lots of time together. We see each other each evening after the kids are in bed. And, at this stage in our lives it's just not always worth it after a long week to be away from the kids again, you know? Anyway, all of this is to say we did appreciate our dinner out. Thanks to the Grandmas who babysat together for this momentous occasion. We got some great suggestions of new places to try, but in the end we chickened out and went to our old standby and favorite LaSalle Grill. We just love it so much. We'll try someplace new for my birthday in November perhaps.
5 comments:
Congrats, Jon and Mandy! I love the wedding dress pix... you both look fabulous.
Congratulations on 11 yrs.! Your wedding dress is beautiful! And so are you!
smokin' hot! congratulations mandy!
I can't believe it's been 11 years ALREADY! You're right, college seems like just yesterday. Where does the time go?!
Anyway, congratulations! I couldn't have asked for a better woman for Jon. I'm so happy you two are happy and a loving family. I miss you bunches!
Post a Comment