The first day of school was met with excitement about what was to come and seeing old friends again as well as sadness that the summer at Camp Leah with friends Leah and Will was over. It was not very emotional for me because they have both been to this school before. Next year, however, will be a totally different story, I'm sure. But I choose not to even think about that yet. This year we reveled in Noah being in the oldest class at his school and in the joy of them getting to go together to school again, and in the same-ness of it all--familiar friends, familiar, setting, familiar teachers. Aaahhh!!!
And of course here are a few first day of school pix.

They are so patient with me.

I can almost hear Noah whispering, "She's crazy, Anna, this mom of ours. She's got to take like 500 pictures of everything so just keep smiling, keep it up even if it's cheesy. Trust me, she eats this stuff up." And, he's right.
No comments:
Post a Comment